Live @ Norton's Cove Event Tickets
Norton's Cove Café hosts live music performances about once a month. Here's a lowdown on what to expect when you show up for an event:
- First and foremost, the best professional musicians our province (and beyond) have to offer.
- We have 33 premium seats available, and yes, you can reserve your favourite seats for performances by calling the studio at 709.536.2533
- Shows start at 9pm and run until about 11pm. Doors open at 8.
- We serve drinks, desserts, and nachos after 8pm.
- Tickets cost $15 in advance, all ticket money going directly to the artist. Early bird pricing lasts until 1 week before the show. Last minute tickets are $20 each.
- When purchasing your tickets online, you can pick them up at the venue on the day of the event.
- You can purchase tickets at the studio.
Thursday, June 27th, 2019; 9pm
Rosemary Lawton, 2018 MusicNL Celtic/Traditional and Female Artist of the Year nominee, is an up-and-coming force within the Newfoundland music scene.
Her music is a hybrid of both classical and traditional genres. There is an underlying hint of classical influence in her unique arrangements of both traditional songs and her original compositions. Her voice is reminiscent of the high soprano Celtic singing of Ireland but with a punch.
Rosemary is helping to preserve Newfoundland’s rich tradition by collecting, recording, and performing Newfoundland traditional music.
For more information about Rosemary, please visit her website.