Tibb's Eve Event Ticket
Quickly becoming the most anticipated event of the season, Tibb's Eve at Norton's Cove Café will mark its fourth year December 23rd, 2020!
Doors open at six o'clock to enjoy pre-dinner tasties.
The three-course festive meal starts at seven o'clock. Here are your menu item choices:
1. Beet tortellini with mushrooms and goat cheese (V)
2. Korean marinated beef strips with chili sauce dip (GF)
3. Caramelized shallots and asparagus toast (V)
1. Crown Pork Roast served with mashed potatoes or rice and sautéed vegetables (GF)
2. Marmalade glazed stuffed turkey breast served with mashed potatoes or rice and sautéed vegetables
3. Gratin of beets, pumpkin & gorgonzola risotto, & grilled pepper frittata (V, GF)
1. Trifle: lemon almond cake soaked in sherry, layered custard, berries, compote, & topped with whipped cream (GF, V)
2. Mini-Layer Cake: chocolate cake with chocolate orange buttercream icing, ganache, & candied orange (V)
3. Sticky Toffee Pudding: sticky sweet date cake with toffee sauce & whipped cream (V)
Rockin' starts at nine o'clock with live music from Mick Davis. Wear your dancing shoes! Yes, you can still dance, as long as you stay within your bubble!
$100 ticket price includes all food, music, gratuity, and 2 beverages. HST is extra.
Rockin' Around the Christmas tree, let the Christmas spirit ring!
*Please add your menu options to the notes part of your order, or email/text them to Janet. Also, please let us know of any foods you need to avoid, as we can make adjustments where necessary.