Our Atlantic Bubble is almost COVID-19-free as far as we know. But the COVID-19 pandemic is still happening around the world, with some places shutting down for a second time. We would like to make sure that that doesn’t happen to us! Please follow our COVID-19 protocol to ensure that we stay COVID-free:
- Please call 709.536.2633 to make a reservation at the Café. By seating people at intervals, we'll avoid clusters of people showing up at the same time. This also helps us to serve everyone more efficiently!
- When you open the front door, step back first, to make sure there isn’t someone right in front of you!
- If there is a cluster gathering as you are ready to leave the building, you are welcome to exit via the side entrance.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the vestibule. Please use this when you enter, and again as you exit.
- We are asked to dispose of any paper menu that has been used just once. We don’t like to be wasteful, so we’ll be asking you to share a single menu, or to use a digital menu: we have a QR code attached to the menu additions chalkboard in the vestibule that you can zap with your mobile device’s camera for access to our full menus. Simply focus your camera on the QR code square, and a link will pop up on your screen. Tap that, and you’ve got our full menu! If you need WiFi to access this document, our Norton's Cove Cafe WiFi password is ilovetiffins
- No hugs or handshakes, please. Or in other words, please practice physical distancing from those who are not in your bubble.
- If you have recently arrived in Newfoundland and are in quarantine, please phone in your order- we’d gladly make a contact-less delivery to anyone in the New-Wes-Valley area. An invoice will be emailed to you that you can pay via nortonscove.com
- Yes, almost everything on the menu is available for take-out. Just call in your order!
- And lastly, if you feel any symptoms of illness that might possibly be linked to the Corona-virus, please stay home and contact a medical professional.
- At the Studio, you will find more hand sanitizer at the entry. Please do use it upon arrival and again as you exit. Please stay 2m away from anyone who isn't in your bubble, and if things get crowded, please wait a few minutes to enter.
Thank you for going along with all these rules! It means a lot to small businesses like Norton's Cove Studio & Café to be able to continue operating!