Newfoundland & Labrador is currently at Alert Level 2 in the province's COVID-19 restrictions.
Norton's Cove Studio is open for business as usual, with the following restrictions in place:
- mask wearing is required by customers and staff
- customers must stay 2 meters away from anyone not in their bubble
- regular cleaning schedule of touch-points
Norton's Cove Café, during special events and when the restaurant reopens in June, will follow the following guidelines:
- Reservations required. Seating will be timed to allow for cleaning in-between guests as well as keeping things flowing smoothly without groups of people gathering at entranceways. Please enter the building on time for your reservation.
- Patrons are asked to enter at the front, and to leave the building at the side door (ramp) to avoid coming face to face with those outside your bubble at the door.
- Mask wearing is required for both patrons and staff when moving about the building. Once patrons are seated with their bubble, masks may be removed.
- patrons must physically distance themselves from anyone outside their bubble, including staff
- Regular cleaning schedule of touch-points
- To keep physical distance, our servers will bring food and drinks to one side of your table instead of coming close to each person. Please take the item and pass it to the correct person in your bubble! When you are finished with a dish, please place it back at the end of the table so that your server can take it out of your way.
Thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe! We're in this together!