The COVID-19 pandemic is still happening around the world, with some places shutting down for a second time. We would like to make sure that that doesn’t happen to us! Please follow our COVID-19 protocol to ensure that we stay COVID-free at both the Studio & Café:
- No hugs or handshakes, please. Or in other words, please practice physical distancing from those who are not in your bubble.
- If you have recently arrived in Newfoundland and are in quarantine, please phone in your order- we’d gladly make a contact-less delivery to anyone in the New-Wes-Valley area. An invoice will be emailed to you that you can pay via nortonscove.com
- Yes, everything on the menu is available for take-out. Just call in your order!
- And lastly, if you feel any symptoms of illness that might possibly be linked to the Corona-virus, please stay home and contact a medical professional.
- You will find more hand sanitizer at the entry. Please do use it upon arrival and again as you exit. Please stay 2m away from anyone who isn't in your bubble, and if things get crowded, please wait a few minutes to enter.
Thank you for going along with all these rules! It means a lot to small businesses like Norton's Cove Studio & Café to be able to continue operating!