The Lower Deck @ Norton's Cove Café hosts live music performances about once a month. Here's a lowdown on what to expect when you show up for an event:
- First and foremost, the best professional musicians our province (and beyond) have to offer.
- We have 50 tickets available- arrive early to get the best seating.
- Shows start at 9pm and run until about 11pm.
- We serve drinks and snacks downstairs.
- Tickets cost $20 each with all ticket sales going directly to the artist.
- When purchasing your tickets online, your name will go on 'the list' for entry. If we don't already know you, please show us your order info at the door.
- Doors open at 8pm. The Lower Deck is accessible through a ramp at the right side of the building (when facing the front entry) or via the stairwell from Norton's Cove Café.
This year's performance list:
Saturday, 15th July, 2023
Saturday, 19th August, 2023
Saturday, 9th September, 2023 (The last supper at Norton's Cove this summer!)
Ian Foster & Nancy Hynes
Sunday, 24th September, 2023 (Tentative)
Jodee Richardson & Nicole Hand