Extra bits of information...
Norton's Cove Café
- Reservations are highly recommended. Please call 536-2633 to reserve your table- we'll need your name, the number of people in your party, and a telephone number for contact tracing. It's also a great time to give us a heads up on any special diet needs in your party! Please let us know if you don't expect to arrive on time.
Making reservations helps us to serve you faster, and lets us know roughly how busy a day to expect to better plan staff and supplies.
- We do not provide high-chairs.
- We do not have a children's menu
- We do not recommend that you bring small children to supper service.
- Our kitchen staff cooks your meal separately and from raw materials. That means that we can alter a recipe to accommodate special dietary needs. For example, if you have to restrict salt in your diet, you can ask the Chef not to add salt while preparing your order. It also means that if you have a food allergy, your food will not have been cooked in the same pan with other orders that might cause you a reaction.
Norton's Cove Studio
- Janet's art studio and shop is a non-toxic space which is safe for children to visit.
- Janet & Duke are always happy to share their artistic processes with visitors, and quite often you can see painting, printmaking, and rope art in progress.
- The studio is both a working art studio and a shop where you can purchase artwork and other items made by Newfoundland artisans.